|CBS Big Brother: Season 2|
|Season Run||?? - April 22, 2018|
|Prize Money||2000 Robux|
AIexWiIIett (BB4, BBAS)
|Previous Season||CBS Big Brother: Season 1|
|Next Season||CBS Big Brother: Season 3|
Big Brother 2 (CBS) is the 2nd season of the ROBLOX edition of CBS Big Brother and the 2nd season overall.
- 1 Background
- 2 Twists
- 3 Houseguests
- 4 History Chart
- 5 Weekly Logs
- 6 Pre-Jury Weekly Progress
- 7 Week One
- 8 Week Two
- 9 Week Three
- 10 Week Four
- 11 Week Five
- 12 Week Six
- 13 Post-Jury Weekly Progress
- 14 Week Seven
- 15 Week Eight
- 16 Week Nine (Double Eviction)
- 17 Week Ten
- 18 Week Eleven
- 19 Week Twelve
- 20 Finale
Big Brother 2 was confirmed on the 3rd of March, 2018, the same day as the finale of Season 1 took place.
The Host & Producers would return for another season of Big Brother.
Applications opened on the 3rd of March, 2018, the same day as Season 2 was confirmed. They were open for six days, and officially closed on the 9th of March 2018.
- Dead Spell: Each week, the evicted houseguests would block someone from playing in the upcoming HOH competition.
- The BB Spell Book: Hidden in the Lounge Room, there was a book, the "BB Spell Book" that had the power to halt one eviction night. The book was found by smileyyy during Week 2, and was used the same week.
- Veto Pieces: During the Jury Phase, Veto Pieces for a Diamond Power of Veto were up for grabs. Everytime an houseguest would win a Power of Veto competition, they would receive one veto piece. When reached two veto pieces, they would receive the Diamond Power of Veto.
- AlexWillett received the Diamond Power of Veto.
- Have/Have-Nots: This season would feature Have/Have-Nots just like last season.
- On Week Four, America voted for the Have-Nots. The Have-Nots were put in solitary confinement for the whole session, except for special events such as ceremonies and competitions.
- Exposed Eviction: The whole house would vote for who they want to sit on the block, and the two houseguests with the most votes would be nominated. No Power of Veto competition would be played, and the houseguests would immediatly vote to evict one of the nominees.
- America's Jury Vote: After Kaleb's expulsion, America had the power to cast one vote for a winner.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Day 47||Day 49||Day 84||Finale|