|CBS Big Brother: Season 3|
|Season Run||May 06, 2018 -|
|Prize Money||2000 Robux|
|Previous Season||CBS Big Brother: Season 2|
|Next Season||CBS Big Brother: Season 4|
Big Brother 3 (CBS) is the 3rd season of the ROBLOX edition of CBS Big Brother and the 3rd season overall.
- 1 Twists
- 2 Houseguests
- 3 History Chart
- 4 Weekly Logs
- 5 Pre-Jury Weekly Progress
- 6 Week One
- 7 Week Two
- 8 Week Three
- 9 Week Four
- 10 Week Five
- 11 Week Six
- 12 Week Seven
- 13 Week Eight
- 14 Week Nine
- 15 Week Ten
- 16 Week Eleven
- 17 WeeK Twelve
- 18 Finale
- Safety Ceremony: For the first time in CBS Big Brother history, Season 3 did not have Nomination Ceremonies. Instead a single Safety Ceremony would take place every week. The Head of Household pressed the button of the Houseguest(s) they wanted to be safe leaving on the people they want to nominate. The houseguests were then called to a special room to find out their fate.
- Exposed Eviction: The whole house would vote for who they want to sit on the block, and the two houseguests with the most votes would be nominated. No Power of Veto competition would be played, and the houseguests would immediately vote to evict one of the nominees.
- Safety Chain: During the second part of Week Eight's double eviction it was revealed that there would not be an HOH or a POV played out as the Houseguests would have to pass safety on from one another until one person remains without safety, this houseguest would then immediately be evicted.
- Fake Double Eviction/Public Vote: Shortly after both evictions took place at the Double eviction on Week 8 the Houseguests were told that it was actually a fake double and that the two Houseguests evicted would be entered into a poll where the public could permanently evict one of the 2 Houseguests with the other returning to the game.
- Mystery Room: The mystery room is the room near to the entrance of the house where Houseguests find out if they are nominated or not and this room is also used to hold secret advantages that the Houseguests can buy throughout the season.
- Run for the Stars: During the season's competitions the Houseguests not only compete to win the competition itself they also compete for stars which they can save up to buy secret advantages in the game that will help them.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Day 33||Day 35||Day 54||Day 56||Day 84||Finale|